Club Room News & Events
Open 7 Days a week at 2:00 PM
So happy to be back, glad to see our members again. April 1st - Tigers Home opener. Doors open at 12:30 pm. Game starts at 1:10pm. Chili dogs will be provided, so bring something to share. You can look forward to raffles and being able to visit with people you haven't seen in a while. It will be fun! We don't have set plans on dinners or breakfasts at this time. Check our website for updates. Please, if you are in need of a Brick for a loved one, pick up a form in the club. Cost is $60.00 We will be closed Easter Sunday April 4th. Also, Bingo opens on April 11th. Our Shuffleboard is open, as well as the pool table. We have guidelines in place for those who use it. We are now able to rent the Hall out. If you know of anyone in need of a place to hold their event, please consider us. The Auxiliary is taking orders for flowers in hanging baskets. More information on the next page. Thanks all for your patience during this time. As always, glad to have you back.
Bingo begins Aprill 11th at Noon, Doors Open at 10:00 a.m.
Auxillary 2021 Mothers Day Plant and Hanging Basket Fundraiser
See The Bar Tender To See Pictures Of The Flowers & Hanging Baskets and Pre-Pay Order Sheet In Our Club Room
GAILS GOULASH DINNER THURSDAY APRIL 22ND FROM 5:00 TO 6:30 $7.00
GAILS MEATLOAF DINNER THURSDAT APRIL 29TH FROM 5:00 TO 6:30 pm $8.00
Missed you all!
Gail Helmholdt Facilities Manager
The Marine Luncheon is temporaliary on hold.
Questions about Hall Rentals, Call Gail Ehlert at 616-214-1300
Club Room Re-opening Rules
- Masks must be worn by all who enter the facility and can be removed once they are seated at their table.
- No loitering at the bar; patrons must wear a mask while ordering drinks.
- We have a no touch thermometer and we have the right to check patrons temperature’s at will.
- If sick, coughing, sneezing, or have the flu, do not come in. You will not be served.
- Bartenders will wear masks and have their temperature checked before working.
- No popcorn or dishes of snacks on the tables or bar.
- Candy bags will be behind the bar that you can purchase from the bartenders, and we will still offer hot dogs & pizzas.
- All tables and chairs will be sanitized after each group leaves; we will need additional staff during peak hours on Tues, Thurs, Fri, & Sat’s.
- Bathroom door handles will be sanitized every hour in the Club Room by our bar tenders.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the bar.
- Club Room patrons will not be allowed to use the Hall Bathrooms.
- All Club Room patrons will need to dump their ice in a bucket and throw away their drink cups.
- The smoke hut is off limits.
- Pool table & shuffle board table are off limits at this time.
- No Thursday’s dinners will be available until further notice.
- The bartenders have the right to refuse service if patrons don’t comply with our rules, No if’s and’s, or but’s about it.
Our current Club Room capacity is 135 people, so 50% capacity is 67 people.
Monday Free Music on Jukebox
Tuesday $1.75 Well Drinks, $1.75 Can Beer
Thursday Dinners are temporairly on hold.
Club Room Menu:
Pizza: Supreme, Bacon Cheese Burger, and Half Pepperoni & Half Sausage
Thursday Dinner: See Calendar events for all Thursday night dinners.
WANTED HALL HOSTS FOR EVENTS.
NO LONGER HAVE TO BE TIPS, BUT MUST BE A MEMBER OF THIS POST
EACH EVENT PAYS YOU $75.00
EVENTS USUALLY GO FROM 5:00 TO 11:00 PM
A Note from the Editor: Please send comments, questions, or new email addresses to Tracy Taylor Wakefield at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep Politics, Religion, and foul language out of our Club Room, We have several people here who have complained about this lately.
THE MEMORY BRICKS WILL BE ENGRAVED TWICE YEARLY
APPLICATIONS MUST BE IN BY MARCH 1ST. TO BE DONE BY MEMORIAL DAY
AND BY SEPT.1ST. TO BE DONE BY VETERANS DAY.
A MINIMUM OF 6 BRICKS PER TRIP IS REQUIRED, (THIS HELPS TO KEEP THE COST DOWN) THE EXACT DATE OF ENGRAVING DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER CONDITIONS.
BRICKS ARE ON SALE ALL YEAR LONG, COST IS $60.00
APPLICATION AVAILABLE AT THE BAR
THE MAILING CHAIR